Saturday, August 7, 2010

Undercover

Dear America
Thanks for taking my past
Thanks for selling my future
For army pads
Thanks for reinforcing tanks
Thanks for dropping bombs
Making us think
How will we stop this quam
It’s easy for you to start a war
As always we have to settle the score
Your arteries grow fat pockets stuffed with cash
I suppose you did not see the ashes of flags
There is a drain for evil for even countries too
The ones which preach freedom
Enslaving the youth
Dear corporate America soon is your fall
If Marxist ideas don’t resound through your halls
I mean this a warning not confirmed fate
As for government well we all know of Watergate
Aide the people now or more you shall suffer
For the free ones are free
Sitting quite under cover.

Copyright, 2010, Christopher Baird--all rights reserved.
Contact me for reprint/posting permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment