Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Breakdown



Dimensions untold
Truth is I'll have to get back to you
Realizing your form
This is probably just a game for you too
So secret so firm
I'll bend the will
Break the blue
A shocking resolve
Dissolving every bit you thought you knew
So say I want you
Exactly like your used too
I'll be content in breaking you down
Diving so fast your head spins around
And when I want you
Please say I want too
Darling I am only attempting to show you
Breaking down
The new girl with thrills
Shipping all the fellows too soon
Anchored in love
Love has an opposite too
Saying I want you
All the ways we could do
Yeah I think I'll enjoy this little bit
This breaking down.

Copyright, 2010, Christopher Baird--all rights reserved.
Contact me for reprint/posting permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment