Friday, July 30, 2010

Spring Senses Much Keener

We danced sweet dreams upon the chest of our love
Ate strawberry things as a devotion a dove
I placed you on an alter forever to stare
You pierced me with words that forever lingered near
I signed your heart with an artists' inception
I caught a part of your love through closer inspection
Direction we looked for but found only new
A new fragrance and essence between me and you
You took my stories and made them your plans
As I sat back and brought in just some of your demands
I knew what I looked for would always be true
I knew it because true was what I saw within you
A chance to see clear through the brightest color of eyes
Placed in this World with your goddess design
You signed everything with your heart and demeanor
As I laid back and watched you spring senses much keener.

Copyright, 2010, Christopher Baird--all rights reserved.
Contact me for reprint/posting permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment