Friday, July 30, 2010

Hell Yeah

You may not get this first
Maybe words will win
For me you inspire words
Even when my World would end
I know he won't accept right now
The simple things you do
The way you care for all
And try to keep your patience too
I think it's cute when you correct me
When you know I mean my wrongs
Cause deep down you truly know me
When the whole World sees me gone
Although I may not be your one
The knight with who you'd ride with the sun
I'm here for you in every way
Until the moves are done
For now you mean my truth
The truth that is in me
The one in which I found
When I prayed upon my knees
And if I could I would write all days
Of the ways you've inspired me
All you did was be yourself
And in turn it taught me me
So hell yeah I'll fight for you
The same you'd fight for me
When our big secret to the World
Is simply let us be.

Copyright, 2010, Christopher Baird--all rights reserved.
Contact me for reprint/posting permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment