Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Same Ideas

Through the Black hole
Through the black hole again
A new universe, yanked, pulled
What now? A fresh look
Same Ideas, Same principles
I checked the manual
Natal to cattle, I think that was the plan
Until freedom spoke
Yeah I can try that, but to what extent
Something like that could take a lifetime.
-----------------------------------------------
The Mountain
Atop the mountain there is a breeze blowing
Filling my lungs with life force, being one, knowing
I pull in and release, each breath my one lung
Of the cosmic, feeding me continuously
You ask me from miles away am I happy
I reply with a reverberation, “I have been here long”
I waited, still smiling.

Copyright, 2010, Christopher Baird--all rights reserved.
Contact me for reprint/posting permission.

1 comment: